Fantasy Cabin Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp July?

4 posters

Go down

Camp July? Empty Camp July?

Post by Elowen-Astrid Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:31 am

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but are any of you going to join the July Camp Nano? I know I am going to. I might finally have some time that month and I really would like to finish or at least progress what I started.

And how about the cabins? Will we be in the same cabin again or would some of you like to be in a different cabin. I at least don't mind pairing up again. To be honest, I would love to share a cabin again. And if we share a cabin again, would we like to have new members to join us?
Elowen-Astrid
Elowen-Astrid

Back to top Go down

Camp July? Empty Re: Camp July?

Post by Poetic-Jessie Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:58 pm

I know that I will definitely be doing July Camp Nano. I'm happy to be in the same cabin again. It was fun Smile

I'm also happy for people to join us. It's always fun and interesting talking to new people. But I also don't mind if people want to keep it with just us Smile
Poetic-Jessie
Poetic-Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:19 am

Sorry! I'm back on board (literally ahaha) now. I'm definitely keen for a nano July since I've barely written anything since April! I'd be happy to be with you guys again Smile but we should definitely recruit some more members and invite them to the board to start things up again!
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic-Jessie Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Hey, I just discovered an all-editing cabin. I think, considering I won't be writing anything during this Camp, I might go with that cabin. It's great having other fantasy writers but I think I need more support with the editing process Smile
Poetic-Jessie
Poetic-Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elowen-Astrid Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:17 pm

@Sophie: I agree with you. I would like some new members as well

@Jessie: do whatever you find best. You have us for the fantasy part right over here!

Since we are starting a new cabin again, who is going to make it?
Elowen-Astrid
Elowen-Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Okay I just made a new cabin and invited everyone that created a project on campnanowrimo. I can't invite anyone who hasn't made a project so there are still a few of the old gang missing! Please let me know when you do so I can invite you!

I also made a new post on the "Looking for Cabinmates" board so hopefully we'll be able to meet some new faces Smile

Jessie! I'm sad to see you go but I TOTALLY understand what a pain rewriting/editing is! And like Astrid says, we'll be here for you if you need any fantasy advice Smile
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic-Jessie Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:35 pm

I'm sad to go as well, but I'll still be around Smile I like our little community of fantasy writers.
Poetic-Jessie
Poetic-Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Nefret Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:12 am

My story isn't quite the same flavor as the rest of the cabin, but I don't mind if you guys don't.
Call Me Nefret
Call Me Nefret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:06 am

I don't mind of course! It mixes well with those in the cabin who are writing darker fantasy! Smile And I'm also glad you're sticking around.
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elowen-Astrid Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:45 pm

I don't mind either, and I am happy you're sticking around as well Smile
Elowen-Astrid
Elowen-Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content