Fantasy Cabin Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC Threads

5 posters

Go down

IC Threads Empty IC Threads

Post by Call Me Nefret Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 am

I mentioned in my thread to get over writer's block, but I like to talk in the voice of my characters. This helps me flesh out their character a bit more. So I was thinking we expand the idea and have a sort of IC chat area for our characters. Our villains can conspire together, our protagonists can commiserate. We can throw ideas back and forth and really get to know our characters.
Call Me Nefret
Call Me Nefret

Back to top Go down

IC Threads Empty Re: IC Threads

Post by Sophie Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Oh wow! What an awesome idea Very Happy Let me set something up today for that. I think it'll definitely help when writers block (undoubtedly) strikes!
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic-Jessie Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:59 pm

lol, I like the idea of our characters conspiring and commiserating together. I'm not sure how good I'll be at this, but it sounds interesting XD
Poetic-Jessie
Poetic-Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by JLooft Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:50 pm

FUN! Y'all...I can't wait to meet some of your people! (And I'm a little scared to let some of mine out in public! Haha!)

JLooft

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic-Jessie Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:07 am

JLooft wrote:FUN!  Y'all...I can't wait to meet some of your people!  (And I'm a little scared to let some of mine out in public!  Haha!)

lol, you're welcome to join the fun XD my characters are pretty over the top (I was a little worried about the dragon's rudeness). I brought my most unreasonable allies with my protagonist, they're currently wreaking havoc and I'd like to see how our characters interact with each other Very Happy
Poetic-Jessie
Poetic-Jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elowen-Astrid Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:03 am

JLooft wrote:FUN! Y'all...I can't wait to meet some of your people! (And I'm a little scared to let some of mine out in public! Haha!)

This is the first time I have done something like this and I find it incredibly fun. I brought the characters I know best to be on the safe side and to feel a bit more comfortable.
Elowen-Astrid
Elowen-Astrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 am

Elowen-Astrid wrote:This is the first time I have done something like this and I find it incredibly fun. I brought the characters I know best to be on the safe side and to feel a bit more comfortable.

I didn't realise just how fun it could be and it definitely got me in the mood to write! I have to go to work now but for the first time in AGES I'm actually itching to write more. What a great idea this was. Also I hope no one minds I only brought my antagonists out to play LOL (not the main archnemesis though - I think things would escalate very quickly then lol). I just couldn't see my protagonists ever getting invited to any kind of event, not even by accident, especially when there's royalty involved.
Sophie
Sophie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Nefret Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:14 pm

I'm so happy everyone's getting on board with this. I've been itching to write for weeks. XD
Call Me Nefret
Call Me Nefret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum